Tuesday 6 April 2010

wearing women's underwear

How did I get here? At what point did this take that inevitable twist from quirky and arousing to just plain stupid. Closing my eyes had done nothing. I was still in the corridor. I was still clad in my fiance's finest lace ensemble. And there was still a 58 year old woman staring down at my situation with a mixture of of pity and disdain. That she was clutching a King Charles with the keenest of eyes trained on my exposed testes didnt worry me - much. That she was the mother of the owner of said fine lace attire, did. A lot

Oh, hello. Lovely hotel isn't it..I wanted to say. Thats it,smoothly does it. James Bond I am not. My actual response resembled more the mating call of some form of embarrassed yak. Then, the shining glory that is the 'dart'. The only question is where. Severe consequences await if I get the door wrong. 406, I'm sure..

As I rounded the bend, I could still hear the clanging of the ice bucket on the shiny parquet. 409..408..407, and I'm there. Banging on the door like fugitive on the run from the law, I take in my surroundings. SHIT!

Behind me, the door held ajar by my left Converse all-star. 4-0-frigging 5. I lunge across the corridor desperate to reach 405, not a good look.Definately not something that the maid of honour wanted exposing to. Tough, I guess.

Oh, hello. Lovely hotel isn't it..

No comments:

Post a Comment